770-673-3669 info@rcrwater.com

      A drinking water reservoir is very different than a pond or lake in a subdivision.  These smaller impoundments are typically permitted by the State but owned and maintained by landowners.   The reservoir dam will be owned and operated by the Paulding County Water System; properly maintaining the dam is a requirement of the State issued permit to operate the facility. As part of the permitting process it is required to develop an Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Manual for the reservoir that states the specific requirements for maintaining the dam at all times.   For example, no trees are allowed to develop on the face of the dam and regular dam inspections must take place.   Maintaining the dam per the required stipulations of the O&M Manual will take place continuously by the Paulding County Water System staff operating the new RCR infrastructure.

      Richland Creek Reservoir Contact Us
      We will attempt to respond to any questions you may have as soon as we can! If you want to call please use the phone number: 770-673-3669. If you would rather send us a question directly by e-mail, please address your inquiry to: info@rcrwater.com.
      Request a Speaker Please tell us more about the type of speaker you are looking for below.